Richard and Dan.
accidental math aesthetic x gogh x bed
no really i need to know
guys… it’s a palm tree.
collections that are raw as fuck ➝ elie saab f/w 2014-15
Some of these short films are suspenseful. Others are humorous and some have psychological twists. Hope you guys enjoy!
- RED BALLOON: A little girl Dorothy is having trouble sleeping. She wakes up frequently. Her babysitter, Julie, tells her it’s nothing to be worried about it. Or is it?
- THE LAST TEN: A nameless man arrives home one evening. He begins to walk up the stairwell to his apartment unaware of the impending disaster that awaits him at the top. He has ten minutes left to live. His wife has even less.
- CUT: A barber at a shop is alone in the middle of the night, when he begins to hear creaks and unexpected noises
- DOPPELGANGER: A woman gets receives a frantic call from her husband. He urgently tells her not to go home, and not to believe what she sees when she gets there.
- MAMA: This is the 3 minute short film that inspired the full length movie Mama
- HE DIES AT THE END: A man begins to receive strange requests from his computer. WARNING: JUMPSCARE
- SUCKABLOOD: Suckablood” is a monster who punishes thumb-sucking children. When he is tricked one night by a little girl he decides to teach her a lesson she’ll never forget.
- THE FACTS IN THE CASE OF MISTER HOLLOW: A short horror film that takes a different approach. It will leave you with more questions than answers.
- BEHIND CLOSED DOORS: Troubled by his conflicting parents and haunted by the monster that dwells in his bedroom closet - Gregory must confront his demons and defeat the true evil that exists behind closed doors. WARNING: CHILD, DOMESTIC ABUSE
- BEDFELLOWS: A woman wakes up in the middle of the night because of a phone call. The person sleeping next to her is not who she wants him to be.
Chinese Couple Takes Wedding Photos in Gas Masks to Protest Beijing Pollution | Via Daily Mail UK / Image credits: HAP/Quirky China News/REX
Your wedding day is a testament of hope and commitment to the future. This clever Chinese couple decided to use their wedding day to make another testament, too. They donned gas masks for their wedding day to illustrate the horrible state of pollution in Beijing and throughout China. The images are both creatively memorable and an eerie statement against air pollution. Pollution in Beijing has reached high enough proportions that citizens must wear paper masks to avoid breathing in particles that can enter their bloodstream.
This couple’s bold move is a powerful statement to China and the world that pollution needs to be stopped to have the futures we all dream of. Hopefully this couple does not become victim of oppression now that they used their creativity to showcase China’s problems to the world.