I want this Jaguar.
1. Embrace change vs. Fear change
2. Want others to succeed vs. Secretly hope others fail
3. Exude joy vs. Exude anger
4. Accept responsibly for your failures vs. Blame others for your failures
5. Talk about ideas vs. Talk about people
6. Share data & info vs. Hoard data & info
7. Give people all the credit for their victories vs. Take all the credit from others
8. Set goals and life plans vs. Do not set goals
9. Keep a journal vs. Say you keep a journal but don’t
10. Read every day vs. Watch TV every day
11. Operate from a transformational perspective vs. Operate from a transactional perspective
12. Continuously learn vs. Fly by the seat of your pants
13. Compliment others vs. Criticize others
14. Forgive others vs. Hold a grudge
15. Keep a “To-Be” list vs. Don’t know what you want to be
16. Have Gratitude vs Don’t appreciate others and the world around you.
talk furby to me
Pharrell is actually a robot powered by the tiny Pharrell in his hat
A lot of people have messaged me about the 30 Day Challenge list. I hadn’t realized the link on my old post was down, so I’m reposting it now, as well as letting you all know for the next 8 weeks I’ll be posting every Monday with animated illustrations. Hopefully I can brighten up your otherwise dry work week Monday!
UPDATE: Sorry I fixed the list. There was bunch of dummy text in there. It’s all good now
Gonna probably go the Bryan Konietzko route and try and tackle these in order but not constrain myself to 30 consecutive days. And I probably won’t start just yet, but I’m gonna reblog this right now to remind myself. I’m looking forward to it!
This was my Valentine themed mori kei outfit, but I think it ended up looking like dolly kei ⊙△⊙